Canâ€™t afford a wedding like Prince William and Kate? Not to worry! Our experienced staff of consultants can help you to create a beautiful wedding no matter the size of your budget. Before you begin call and talk with one of our staff that will be your advisor throughout the process. Whether you have six weeks or six months to plan, we can help you make wonderful wedding memories. Here are some ideas to help you save dollars.
- Plan your wedding for â€œoff seasonâ€ and pick the day carefully. Depending on where you live, November and January are likely to be slower months for weddings. That should help you find the caterer and/or reception venue more easily.
- Many wedding related businesses hold sales in these months enabling you to enjoy savings.
- Consider being married on a Friday night instead of Saturday night. Or consider a morning wedding followed by a brunch instead of a sit down dinner. Time of day of your event can make a difference in costs.
- Take care of the â€œsomething borrowedâ€ by asking a friend or relative to borrow her veil or headpiece.
- Let seasonal themes decorate for you. If you are getting married between Christmas and New Years, the church you choose will already be decorated, thus saving you floral expenses. The same will be true of your reception venue.
- Let your iPod furnish your reception music instead of an expensive band or DJ.
- Let a friend with a passion for â€œclassic carsâ€ be your limousine for the day.
- Hire a professional photographer for the formal and ceremony shots only. Â
Have friends and wedding party members take the informal party shots from the reception. We have other wonderful ideas that can help you create the dream you can afford. Call and talk with one of our experienced consultants.Â Happy Planningâ€¦.Kay